27th June 2015, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility of joining hotel Management course during pursuing first year B.Sc IT and entrance exam details for the same?

Hiiiiiii.I am pursuing First Year BSC Information Technology.I want to join hotel management .Can i join it now?Are there any entrance exams prior to be done for hotel management.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Maths compulsory for pursuing Hotel Management (Chef)?
  2. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  3. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  4. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  5. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  6. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  7. Last date for the sale of Hotel Management application forms? What is the eligibility criteria for Hotel Management?
  8. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  9. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  10. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  11. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  12. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  13. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  14. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  16. Can Hotel Management be done through any entrance exam?
  17. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  18. Can I appear for UPSC exam while pursuing B.Sc in Hotel Management from Punjab Technical University?
27th June 2015, 09:18 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of joining hotel Management course during pursuing first year B.Sc IT and entrance exam details for the same?

You can do diploma as well as graduation/certificate/post graduation in hotel management course after 12th and graduation.

Eligibility Criteria for Hotel Management course

Diploma course after 10th:

To apply for diploma course a candidate must have passed Class 10th exam from a recognized board with minimum 40% marks.

Bachelors Degree:

For bachelors degree a candidate must have passed Class 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks.

Post graduation degree:

To be eligible for post graduation management programme a candidate must have passed Bachelors degree from a recognized university with at least 45% marks.
27th June 2015, 12:24 PM
mwh

Default Re: Eligibility of joining hotel Management course during pursuing first year B.Sc IT and entrance exam details for the same?

You can join hotel management now by qualifying the entrance exam.
Minimum qualification required for hotel management course 10+2.
Selection is hotel management institutes is based on common entrance test.
This test consists of english,reasoning,general science and general knowledge held every year in the month of april.
This test is followed by group discussion and interview in which they test persons personality and confidence.
27th June 2015, 03:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the Eligibility criteria to pursue Hotel Management course, if you fulfil the below mentioned criteria then surely you are eligible for Hotel Management course;

> Candidate must have passed +2 level of examination from a reputed Institute

> English should be one of the main subject in +2 level

> Candidate's age(General & OBC) should not exceed more than 22 years at the time of applying for the course

> Age relaxation of 3 years is provided in case of SC/ST candidates

Some top Entrance Examinations for Hotel Management course;

> IIHM Entrance Exam

> Under Graduate Aptitude Test

> Bharati Vidyapeeth University HM Test

> Federations of Hotels and Restaurents Association of India(FHRAI)

> NCHMCT JEE, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?