18th February 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for LLB part time in Mumbai after post graduation?

Respected Sir/Madam, i Completed my graduation in 09-10, now i m doing post graduation, similarly i also wants to do LLB from mumbai, so it is possible to do LLB Part time?, if yes than from where? and how much it will cost? pls reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  2. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  3. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course?
  4. List of part time colleges in Mumbai for doing 3 years law course? How should I apply for them? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it necessary to appear for LLB for graduation?
  6. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB having low marks in B.Com and M.Com?
  7. What is the scope in LLB course? Is there any benefit of doing LLB part time
  8. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  9. Procedure to become a government lawyer? Can I further become District level Judge?
  10. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
  11. What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation?
  12. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai?
  13. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  14. Eligibility and entrance for post graduation in Computer Science? Colleges in Mumbai offering this course and their fees?
  15. Is it possible to do LLB with CS at the same time?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for pursuing LLB course after completion of MBA post graduation course?
  17. Which course to opt for post graduation between part time MBA and MCA?
  18. How to do LLB part time after completing BBA through distance education? Which are the colleges offering LLB in Chennai
11th March 2016, 12:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility for LLB part time in Mumbai after post graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, i Completed my graduation in 09-10, now i m doing post graduation, similarly i also wants to do LLB from mumbai, so it is possible to do LLB Part time?, if yes than from where? and how much it will cost? pls reply.
The eligibility criteria for LLB is same whether it is regular or Part time mode. The candidate must complete Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification with minimum 50% of marks are eligible to apply. It is recommended that you can qualify in the CLAT entrance exam in order to get first preference at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?