29th November 2015, 12:09 PM
kumar shelar

Procedure to become a government lawyer? Can I further become District level Judge?

I am now study in tybcom.. when my gradjuation is complete i will take admission in llb but when my llb is complete i want to become a govrnment lawyer whats it processor??and it salary??
2 question is when ll complete then i want to become a judge in district level

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications and procedure to become a District Judge without being a Lawyer?
  2. Qualification required and procedure to become a Judge without being a Lawyer for Science student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  3. How to become a district court judge? I have passed 12th class with science stream
  4. Procedure to become a judge without being a lawyer?
  5. How to become a judge without being a lawyer? Any exams for the same?
  6. What is the qualification and procedure to become DC in district level?
  7. Solved question papers of previous year for District and Civil Judge written exam?
  8. What is the career option available for me after completing B.Com, LLB?
  9. How many jobs are there today in LLB?
  10. Mat MODEL Question papers available? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Previous 10 years solved question papers of clerk in Punjab and Haryana High Court?
  12. How to become a Judge without being a Lawyer? Duration needed to become Judge?
  13. How to set a successful carrier in Law by doing LLB course?
  14. How to study ECE or CSE in government engineering college in Madhurai District at top level after passing diploma computer engineering? My cutoff score is 96.66
  15. Eligibility criteria for doing engineering in a government college? Can I get admission in government colleges in Tamilnadu after if I am have a state level winner certificate in Volleyball?
  16. Model question paper for Andhra Pradesh District Judge Written Exam?
  17. Can a central government employee give JMFC exam and be a Judge?
  18. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
30th November 2015, 01:50 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Procedure to become a government lawyer? Can I further become District level Judge?

You have chosen wisely to get admission into Law profession through LLB.
LLB offer courses through full time as well as part time. You can choose it depending on the time available. Always Full time course is preferable than Part time.
You cannot directly become government lawyer after your graduation. You have to be a junior lawyer in any courts under some influential and experienced lawyer.
After gaining some good experience in solving cases you can surely get into good position in La profession.
Chief justice of India is the highest position in India which is always given as a honorary post for a year or sometime 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?