18th February 2023, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure to become a Software Engineer?

I am in class 12th .I am very confused what to do after that ;so for software engineer i can go for BCA or for BTECH. Give me the overall eligibility criteria what can i do to be a software engineer.

19th February 2023, 01:04 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to become a Software Engineer?

To become a software engineer, you can pursue either a BCA or B.Tech degree. Both courses have their advantages and disadvantages, so it is important to choose the one that aligns with your goals.

BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) is a 3-year undergraduate degree course that focuses on computer applications, software development, and programming. It is an ideal choice if you are interested in a career in software development, programming, web development, or application development.

B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) is a 4-year undergraduate degree course that covers a wide range of engineering specializations, including computer science and engineering, electronics and communication engineering, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering. It is a good choice if you are interested in a career in software development, but also want to keep your options open for other engineering fields.

Once you complete your BCA or B.Tech degree, you can further specialize in software engineering by pursuing an M.Tech (Master of Technology) or M.S. (Master of Science) degree in software engineering or related fields. You can also gain practical experience through internships and projects, and work on building a portfolio of your programming projects to showcase your skills to potential employers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?