11th January 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there a lateral entry option available for Polytechnic Diploma Students in AIEEE B.Tech Colleges?

i m student of polytechnic diploma i want to know that if i fill the form of aieee will i get the benefit of lateral entry in good engineering college for b.tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  2. Eligibility for lateral entry in B.Tech colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  3. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  4. How should I get admission in B.E Aeronautical? What is the procedure?
  5. Can I give B.Tech LEET exam to get admission in 2nd year?
  6. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic? -- [New]
  8. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  9. Procedure of lateral entry into B.Tech/B.E. for polytechnic passsout?
  10. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  11. Lateral entry admission in diploma polytechnic in up and delhi
  12. Institutes for Lateral entry admission in diploma polytechnic in Uttar Pradesh?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting lateral entry B.E admission?
  14. Can I get admission in AIEEE colleges through lateral entry after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How can I get a lateral entry in TN or AIEEE college?What's the age limit and other guidelines for the same? I'm in 5th sem of diploma(Auto Engineering) in Sankara Polytechnic at Coimbatore and interested in pursuing Engineering degree
  16. What are the procedures to follow for doing B.Tech after polytechnic?
  17. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  18. Admission through AIEEE as lateral entry after diploma course? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
17th January 2011, 08:59 AM
anant0008

Default Re: Is there a lateral entry option available for Polytechnic Diploma Students in AIEEE B.Tech Colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m student of polytechnic diploma i want to know that if i fill the form of aieee will i get the benefit of lateral entry in good engineering college for b.tech?
yes ,you can go for that i will boost your knowledge.there are seprate forms are there to get lateral entry.just search google for desired college that it has option or not for you.
17th January 2011, 05:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a lateral entry option available for Polytechnic Diploma Students in AIEEE B.Tech Colleges?

Any student who has done a diploma from a recognized institute can apply for lateral entry. There will be an entrance exam for this. Since you have done diploma you are eligible for the same. You can apply for the test. Make sure to prepare well so that you can get into a good institute.
20th January 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

can polytechnic diploma holder take admission through aieee
24th January 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

aiee application for diplomaholder
4th February 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma holder in MECH. Engg.how can i get lateral entry in good enggg. colages or through AIEEE?
PRAVEEN KUMAR CHOUBEY,Ambikapur
6th February 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

IS ANY MINIMUM % MARK OBTAINED IN DIPLOMA COURSE FOR DIPLOMA HOLDER STUDENT FOR LATERAL TEST IN AIEEE ?
8th February 2011, 07:10 PM
aryabhatta

dear

yes of course you can this will provide an opportunity to do your engineering

for this separate forms are available you have to fill the option of diploma holde in it
17th February 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is MANIKANDAN.T i study diploma in civil engineering(II-year,IV-sem) i will go to join B.Arch. I don;t about enterance examination kindly tell the enterance exam and also best college to adopt B.Arch sir please i am waiting from ur msg
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS: [email protected]
1st April 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

which diploma
15th April 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

is there a lateral entry option available for polytechnic diploma student in AIEEE B.tech colleges?
6th May 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of AIEEE LEET form
12th May 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I am student of computer science,
i would like to know that how to judge which college is best for Computer Engineering,how much Percentage is necessary for taking admission in AIEEE

Rajdeep From Satna
15th June 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

suggest me what should i do after completion of 3yrs diploma in comp. engg. from polytechnic institute?
18th June 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know in lateral entrance, last year, how much (maximum) rank was required for admission to B.Tech.
Rajesh Bajaj
6th July 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i am cmpleting dip in civil eng. In july 2011. Kindly suggest group of govt colleges to get admision in b tech thru lateral entry..,
my mail id :[email protected]
16th July 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

sir main pollytechnic main direct 2 year main admition lena chahta hu main janral candidate hun or mere ghar ki sthiti bahut kharab hai plesh mujhe fee ki dital dijiye thanks u
30th July 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

what the date of AIEEE LEET aplication form
22nd October 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i am a diploma student can i appear aieee?
31st October 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

In AIEEE LET , is there any age limit? I am in 5th sem of Diploma in Auto Engg from Sankara Polytechnic College Coimbatore
31st October 2011, 08:22 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Yes of course you can enter into the engineering college through the lateral entry by the recently notified (January) new regulations for lateral admission to engineering programs which is as following :-

Lateral Entry Engineering Test(LEET) is a examination through which you can take admission in 2nd year or 3rd semester of BE/B.Tech engineering.

If you a B.Sc. degree with mathematics as a subject and 60 per cent aggregate at the U.G. level then you can gain lateral entry into the second year or III semester of the B.E. / B.Tech course.

Eligibility:

you can take admission in the BE/BTech programs if:

1:you pass any diploma degree of minimum 3 years after 10th.

or

you pass any diploma degree of minimum 2 years after 12th from any polytechnic institute affiliated with State Board of Technical Education(SBTE) or any University, or recognized by UGC/AICTE with minimum of 60% marks and 55% marks for SC/ST in aggregate or any gradation system

2:you qualify LEET with at least 20% aggregate marks and 15% for SC/ST students

3:you are a citizen of India.

If you have fulfilled the above conditions then you would be eligible for appearing in the entrance test organized by AICTE to enter into BE/B.Tech.

There are 250 colleges and over 90,000 seats all over India where you can take a entry as lateral.
15th November 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir is there a lateral entry exam in foreign college for diploma holder in mech. engg.
6th December 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THE DIPLOMA STUDENTS CAN WRITE AIEEE AND JOIN IN IIT ,CHENNAI IN CIVIL ENGINEERING
27th December 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,how can i get lateral entery in electrical engineering of goverment engineering college,jabalpur after my three yrs diploma in electrical and electronic engineering. Please send me detail and fees structure. Thanks
3rd January 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the date of leet aieee forms and good colleges in delhi,up,uttrakhand
18th September 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

sir i have passed diploma in engineering(lateral entry) after 10 2 can i could join indian navy or else i should go for btech studies furthur please tell me
11th June 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I want to know about the procedure of taking admission in B.Tech course in NIT through AIEEE.Can i take admission in NIT after Diploma Engg. Sir kindly detail me about this through my Email "[email protected]"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?