13th March 2016, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) for 3 years Diploma Mechanical holder? List of colleges in India?

Sir,
I have completed 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Now I want to do B.Tech in Mechatronics. Am I eligible for it or not? Kindly name some colleges in India where I can apply for B.Tech in Mechatronics?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the shortest path to do MS computer science after diploma in mechanical?
  2. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of institutes in India?
  3. List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Sc(Home Science) to 3 years Diploma holder in Gandhidham? Eligibility to get admission?
  4. Should i prefer Diploma over BCA course after passing 12th?
  5. List of colleges which provide B.Tech degree through distance learning program for diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  7. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) to Diploma holder in Southern India?
  8. Diploma in Mechanical engineering is eligible for Diploma in Naval Architecture?
  9. Eligibility to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course? List of colleges in Southern India?
  10. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Dairy Engineering to Diploma holder in Abroad?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Psychology for B.Sc graduate? List of colleges in India?
  12. Mechanical Engineering Diploma eligibility?
  13. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  14. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course to ITI holder in Fitter Trade?
  15. Is it possible for me to join B.E ECE course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  18. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
16th March 2016, 09:54 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) for 3 years Diploma Mechanical holder? List of colleges in India?

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for the above mentioned course after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering as it is not permissible.

List of colleges for the course;

> Hi-Tech Institute of Technology
Address: NH 5, Barunei Hill Road, Khorda Industrial Estate, Khordha, Odisha 752057
Phone:06755 211 331

> Maharashtra Institute of Technology
Address: S.No.124, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra 411038
Phone: 020 3027 3400

> Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College
Address: MGM Campus, N-6, At Co-Op Cdn, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001
Phone: 0240 248 2893

> Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Address: Dr B A Marathwada Univercity Compound, University Campus, Samarth Nagar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001
Phone: 0240 233 2734
16th March 2016, 09:58 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) for 3 years Diploma Mechanical holder? List of colleges in India?

No, you are not eligible to pursue the above mentioned course as there is no such provision for it. You can however opt to pursue B.Tech(Mechanical) after Diploma and can get direct admission in the 2nd year of the course.

However, I have mentioned the names of some of the good colleges to opt for the course.

> Acharya Institute of Technology
Address: Dr Sarvepalli Radha Krishna Road, Soldevanahali, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560107
Phone:080 2372 2222

> Acharya BM Reddy College Of Pharmacy
Address: Hesarghatta Road, Soldevanahalli, Chikkabanavara Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560090
Phone:080 2372 2222

> Brindavan College of Engineering
Address: Bagaloor Road, Dwarakanagar, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560063
Phone:080 2847 8423

> Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
Address: Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078
Phone: 080 2666 2226

> Ghousia Polytechnic For Women
Address: Diary Circle, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560029
Phone: 25536527, 080 - 25536268

> MEI Engineering college
Address: Manjunatha Nagar, Srirampura, Bengaluru, Karnataka
15th May 2017, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study b.tech ( civil engineering) for 3 years diploma civil engineering holder? List of colleges in India?
27th November 2018, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed diploma in ece I'm eligible for lateral entry in mechatronics..and is there entrance exam for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?