26th January 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Mechanical Engineering Diploma eligibility?

Diploma in mechanical engineering eligible exam? i am a 3 years diploma holder in mechanical engineering please tell me very soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Mechanical Engineering Diploma eligibility? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of institutes in India?
  3. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  4. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  5. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  7. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  8. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  9. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  10. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  11. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  13. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  16. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  17. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  18. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
27th January 2015, 07:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Mechanical Engineering Diploma eligibility?

To be eligible to appear in Diploma entrance examination, you must have completed 10th standard from any recognised board. By appearing and qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your exam rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college. After completion of three years Diploma course, you can get admission in B.Tech second year by appearing and qualifying LEET examination. Since, you have completed three years Diploma course, you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course by appearing and qualifying LEET exaination.
27th January 2015, 11:57 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Diploma in mechanical engineering eligible exam? i am a 3 years diploma holder in mechanical engineering please tell me very soon.
There is good scope available for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in both the Government and Public Sectors. There are lots of examinations are available for Diploma Mechanical Engineering students.

(1) If you are interested to apply for B.Tech/B.E then you can apply for Lateral Entry exam which is conducted by the respective university.

(2) You can apply for RTO entrance exam.

(3) You can apply for Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).

(4) You can apply for Recruitment exam to get job opportunity in Private sector.

List of top Mechanical companies in India are :-

-TATA Group (www.tata.co.in)
-Godrej Group (www.godrej.com)
-Siemens (www.siemens.com)
22nd December 2021, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

i have taken pcb in 12 boards can i get admission in diploma in mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?