20th March 2021, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BBA+LLB in Anand Law College

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Anand Law College to study BBA+LLB course? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for this course asap.

22nd March 2021, 04:56 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA+LLB in Anand Law College

Eligibility to study BBA+LLB in Anand Law College:-

The candidate should have passed H.S.C (10+2) or its equivalent with minimum 45% in any stream (with English) and minimum 40% in case of SC/ ST category.

Duration:-
The duration of this course is 5 years integrated.

For more information you can visit the official website:-
alc.ac.in
23rd March 2021, 08:12 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study a BBA+LLB at Anand Law College is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream with English with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST candidates it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. There is no age limit to take admission in this course. Admission selection will be done on the basis of CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) score card and counseling process.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.alc.ac.in
23rd March 2021, 11:26 PM
jeet2porwal

Eligibility to study BBA+LLB in Anand Law College can be seen below.

You must have completed minimum qualification of intermediate from recognized university.

You can get admission through CLAT or entrance exam conducted by university.

Visit official website given for application procedure.

https://alc.ac.in
24th March 2021, 10:25 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

B.B.A L.L.B is five years integrated course. Candidates passed std 12th from a recognised board with minimum 45% aggregate ( English as main paper ) are eligible to get admission in the course in the institution.

Relaxation of 5% for reserved category.

Total seats - 60.

So, you can visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?