26th July 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute?

Hi Sir, I am interested to study BE(Marine Engineering). Can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of BE(Marine Engineering) course which is available in Marine Engineering and Research Institute? Please tell me the course fee expenses.

30th July 2019, 10:46 AM
phool1004

Default Re: Fee expenses of BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute?

The range of average tuition fee for this course is INR 2 to 8 Lacs for BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute
30th July 2019, 12:34 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute?

Marine Engineering and Research Institute offering B.Tech in Marine Engineering course. Duration of this course is 4 years comprising 8 semesters in full time mode. Tuition fee of B.Tech in Marine Engineering course is Rs.2,25,000/- per year.
30th July 2019, 02:50 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Fee expenses of BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute.

BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute is 4 years duration course. Fee expenses of this course is Rs. 2,25,000/- per year.

For more information you can visit the following website.
http://www.merical.ac.in/courses.html
30th July 2019, 04:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am interested to study BE(Marine Engineering). Can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of BE(Marine Engineering) course which is available in Marine Engineering and Research Institute? Please tell me the course fee expenses.

The fee structure of BTech Marine Engineering in the Marine Engineering and Research Institute is given below:

Fees for the course – Rs 2,25,000 per year in the IMU Kolkata campus

Duration of the BTech Marine Engineering is 4 years in the IMU Kolkata campus. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?