15th July 2018, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Aqualogy) in Saifia College of Science, Bhopal?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my 12th with Science, I want to do BSc in Aqualogy. Can I know my eligibility to do BSc(Aqualogy) in Saifia College of Science, Bhopal?

Related Questions:
  1. How many BSc(Aqualogy) seats are available in Saifia College of Science, Bhopal?
  2. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Aqualogy) in Saifia College of Science, Bhopal?
  3. Fee expenses of BSc(Aqualogy) in Saifia College of Science, Bhopal?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Saifia College of Science?
  5. How many PhD(Biochemistry) seats are available in Saifia College of Science?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of PhD(Biochemistry) in Saifia College of Science?
  7. Syllabus and previous years papers for the post of Jr Engg from electronics background in MAHAGENCO -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  10. Colleges offering MSc(Environmental Science) in Bhopal?
  11. Is Lakshmi Narain College of Technology and Science, Bhopal approved by AICTE?
  12. Can I get admission in Mechanical branch after scoring 120 marks in MPPET?
  13. What are the options for career after M.A Hindi for female candidates
  14. Central universities or colleges that offer B.Ed in Indore?
  15. Can I get admission in Oriented College Bhopal, LNCT college Bhopal, Thakral college Bhopal or any other government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 10200?
  16. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  17. List of colleges offering BSc(Astrology) in Madhya Pradesh
  18. Details about private medical colleges in MP?
20th July 2018, 10:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Aqualogy) in Saifia College of Science, Bhopal?

You need class 12th qualification with Science stream and biology is absolutely necessary at +2 level. Hence, if you have passed 12th with these subjects, then you can apply for admission.

Admission is mostly based on the marks obtained in your board exams, specially in science subjects. Cut off for admission is based on class 12th marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?