26th March 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Saifia College of Science?

I want to apply for PhD course in Biochemistry subject at Saifia College of Science. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD in this college.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Aqualogy) in Saifia College of Science, Bhopal?
  2. How many BSc(Aqualogy) seats are available in Saifia College of Science, Bhopal?
  3. Eligibility to study BSc(Aqualogy) in Saifia College of Science, Bhopal?
  4. How many PhD(Biochemistry) seats are available in Saifia College of Science?
  5. Fee expenses of BSc(Aqualogy) in Saifia College of Science, Bhopal?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of PhD(Biochemistry) in Saifia College of Science?
  7. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  8. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  10. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  11. How to study Law after passing 12th science? Which is the best college?
  12. Eligible cutoff marks required to study Forensic Science after 12th standard? Best colleges and entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science?
  14. Study material for the entrance exam of MSc Environmental Science course of JNU?
  15. Entrance exam available to study MEd(Mathematics) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  16. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur? -- [New]
  18. How can I apply to study BBA in any college of Pune? Entrance exam and qualification required to study BBA?
3rd May 2018, 07:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Saifia College of Science?

To opt for PhD course in Biochemistry from Saifia College of Science, candidates must have to appear and qualify in the NET examination as the admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?