15th July 2018, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BSc(Aqualogy) in Saifia College of Science, Bhopal?

Dear fiends, I would like to know about the course expenses of BSc in Aqualogy course of Saifia College of Science, Bhopal. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & fee expenses of PhD(Biochemistry) in Saifia College of Science?
  2. How many BSc(Aqualogy) seats are available in Saifia College of Science, Bhopal?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Aqualogy) in Saifia College of Science, Bhopal?
  4. Eligibility to study BSc(Aqualogy) in Saifia College of Science, Bhopal?
  5. List of colleges offering MBBS with fee expenses in Bhopal -- [New]
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  7. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Saifia College of Science?
  8. How many PhD(Biochemistry) seats are available in Saifia College of Science?
  9. Fee expenses of BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  10. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  11. Fee expenses of BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?
  12. Total fee expenses in Aakash Institute for 12th student?
  13. Fee expenses of PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science?
  14. Syllabus and previous years papers for the post of Jr Engg from electronics background in MAHAGENCO -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee expenses of BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  16. Fee expenses of MCom(Finance and Computer Application) in Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?
  18. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
15th August 2018, 06:44 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BSc(Aqualogy) in Saifia College of Science, Bhopal?

Saifia College of Science, Bhopal

As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of BSc(Aqualogy) in Saifia College of Science, Bhopal is 35 K per year.

For further information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Saifia College Road, Chowki Imambada, Axis Bank ATM, Kali Basti, Peer Gate, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462001
Phone: 094253 71535
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?