17th July 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Co-Operative College of Education for BEd(Biological Sciences) course?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in BEd in Biological Sciences course in Co-Operative College of Education. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a teacher with BEd(Biological Sciences) Degree of Co-Operative College of Education?
  2. Is it beneficial to study BEd(Biological Sciences) in Co-Operative College of Education?
  3. Eligibility to study BEd(Biological Sciences) in Co-Operative College of Education?
  4. Course structure of BEd(Biological Sciences) in Co-Operative College of Education?
  5. Requirements to secure MS(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) admission in Innopharma College of Applied Sciences?
  6. Requirements to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  7. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  8. Which are the colleges in Bangalore from where I could do B.Ed? What is the date of submission of forms?
  9. When the admission of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) will be started in Butler University? Requirements to apply for international students?
  10. Admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Medical Sciences) of Ponce Health Sciences University?
  11. Requirements to get admission in MAM College of Education for BEd(Geography) course?
  12. Requirements to secure Master of Education admission in New England College? -- [New]
  13. Requirements to apply in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited Clerk recruitment?
  14. Requirements to get MPT(Cardiothoracic Physiotherapy) admission in Indore Institute of Medical Sciences?
  15. Requirements to get admission in Master's of Medical Sciences in Iran for International students?
  16. How to pursue the course of B.Ed in Jammu University?
  17. Eligibility for EAMCET exam if studied in Gujarat and native place is Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I do BSc Nursing after scoring 43% in 12th science stream
20th July 2018, 10:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Co-Operative College of Education for BEd(Biological Sciences) course?

First of all, you need a degree in biological sciences with at least 50% marks from a UGC recognized university. In case of reserved category, there is 5% relaxation.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Seats are allotted based on rank through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?