3rd July 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute for BSc(Clinical Microbiology) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

3rd July 2018, 11:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute?

B.Sc. Clinical Microbiology or Bachelor of Science in Clinical Microbiology is an undergraduate Microbiology course. The duration of this course is three years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Science in Clinical Microbiology course is 60 to 70%.

The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is organized by the Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute. For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: B-20, Near New Ashok Nagar Metro Station, Opposite Holiday Inn Hotel, Delhi, 110096
Phone: 095407 77001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?