1st March 2018, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Delhi University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?

Hello guys, I am 3rd year student B.Sc in Microbiology. I am studying in IGNOU. But, I want to do M.Sc from Delhi University instead of IGNOU or other correspondence university. I want to study my M.Sc in regular mode. So, I want to know about the information for admission in Delhi University. Also tell me the eligibility criteria for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to study M.Sc(Zoology) in Madras University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to study Master of Fine Arts(Applied Arts) in Jamia Millia Islamia for BFA student of Delhi University?
  3. Eligibility to study Master of Information Systems in San Francisco University for BSc(IT) student? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage through correspondence from Delhi University?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in IGNOU, Kanpur for a candidate who has completed M.A.(English) from University of Jammu?
  6. Last date of admission for B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study B.Com in IGNOU being a 3rd year student of Delhi University?
  8. Is there any entrance exam to study M.Com in Delhi University for B.Com student of IGNOU?
  9. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  10. Detailed information about Delhi University BCA course
  11. Last date of forms for B.Ed entrance exam?
  12. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  13. Best MCA Correspondence Colleges
  14. How to get admission for MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  15. Detailed information about MDS entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  16. Detailed information about Diploma courses available to study for female candidate in IGNOU on 12th basis?
  17. Is there any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?
  18. Eligibility and fee structure to study in government colleges of New Delhi?
15th March 2018, 09:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Delhi University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?

Detailed Information and Eligibility Criteria Required to study M.Sc in Microbiology course from Delhi university:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue M.Sc in Microbiology course after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology. There is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this course. Admission is generally done on the basis of both merit and entrance test based.

<> Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Based: (6 seats)
* Candidates must have completed B.Sc (General) or B.Sc in Honors or its equivalent qualification in any branch of medical sciences or life science or any branch of biology.

<> Eligibility Criteria for Merit Based: (6 seats)
* Candidates must have done their B.Sc (Hons) in Microbiology from University of Delhi

The minimum percentage of marks required in qualifying examination is 60% marks or above than that.

Click here for More Details
15th March 2018, 10:51 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Delhi University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Microbiology are:-
Candidate must have completed B.Sc degree from any recognized university.
Candidate must obtained at least 60% marks or above in qualifying examination.

Admission in this course is through Entrance test based or merit based.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?