3rd July 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute?

I have an interest to study BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute?
  2. Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Microbiology) for BSc(Nursing) student?
  3. Eligibility to study BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute?
  4. Fee expenses of BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute?
  5. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  6. Course structure of BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute?
  7. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum?
  8. Which college is best for MBA?
  9. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  11. Can I pursue M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) after completing B.Sc Biology scoring 72% marks? Which Colleges in India offer this course?
  12. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  13. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  14. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.22 percentile in CAT?
  15. Which universities are better to do MBA in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career?
  17. List of top colleges I can apply for with my MAT score of 646.5 and 83.42 percentile(SC category)?
  18. Any colleges which provide B.Tech through distance learning program?
6th July 2018, 10:11 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute?

Yes, Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute conducts Entrance Exam for admission in Bachelor courses.
For admission in this course, you must have completed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board with minimum 60% to 70% of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?