29th September 2018, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur for BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible. Thank you!

30th September 2018, 04:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur for BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible. Thank you!

Eligibility to study a BSc in Fire Safety & Hazard Management in Institute of Fire Engineers is given below:

>> Students who have passed 10+2 in any stream or its equivalent

>> Students who have passed Advance Diploma in Fire Safety & Hazard Management or any Advance Diploma in FS, FU, FF, FI, FA or two year Diploma in Fire Services Engineering are eligible for direct entry in 3rd year of the BSc in Fire Safety & Hazard Management.

Institute of Fire Engineers website link is given Click Here
30th September 2018, 04:52 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc (Fire Safety & Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur are as follows:-
Aspirants must have successfully passed 10+2 in any stream or its equivalent with at least 55% aggregate from a recognized Board.
30th September 2018, 08:22 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

Eligibility to study BSc (Fire safety and hazard management) from Institute of Fire Engineers is -

Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board in any stream.
1st October 2018, 11:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) offered in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur is full time 3 years duration of course. You must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur.
You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://ife.org.in/bsc-fire-safety-ha...management.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?