2nd August 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my 12th with Science, I want to do BSc in Fire Safety and Hazard Management. Can I know my eligibility to do BSc(Genetics) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

Related Questions:
  1. How many BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) seats are available in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  2. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  3. Fee expenses of BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  4. Detailed information about BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) course?
  5. List of AICTE approved colleges to pursue B.Tech in Fire and Safety Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Hazard Control Technology Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  7. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fire Service Engineering in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Nagpur? -- [New]
  9. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  10. How can I complete my corrospondance graduation in fire and safety?
  11. Course structure of Diploma in Fire Service Engineering in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Nagpur?
  12. Information about Diploma in Firefighter man after high school?
  13. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job opportunities for BSc(Safety and Fire Management) candidate of NIHMCT, Karaikudi?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga?
  16. Details of government jobs after B.Sc in fire and safety -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to get admission in Imperial Institute of Fire and Safety, Kochi for PhD in Disaster Management?
  18. What to study after diploma in fire and safety, for a better future?
7th August 2018, 12:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my 12th with Science, I want to do BSc in Fire Safety and Hazard Management. Can I know my eligibility to do BSc(Genetics) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

Any candidate who has passed 10+2 from any stream or its equivalent is eligible to study the BSc Fire Safety and Hazard Management in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur. Interested candidates can apply online for the admission to study the BSc Fire Safety and Hazard Management in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur. Duration of the course is 3 years. Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur website link is given Click Here
7th August 2018, 10:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

Yes, will be definitely eligible to pursue BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur after completing 12th standard. Candidates who passed 10+2 examination in any stream from a recognized board, are eligible to pursue BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur.
26th February 2020, 12:00 PM
ifsecollege

Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering (IFSE), Nagpur approved by Maharashtra State Board Government of Technical Education provides all courses in fire and safety industry education such as a Diploma in Fire Education, BSC in Fire Safety Industry, MBA in Fire and Safety Industry Management. Also, job placement will be provided in a top growing industry.

The candidate interested in the Fire and Safety career can check the admission process for various courses on our website.
26th February 2020, 12:03 PM
ifsecollege

Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering (IFSE), Nagpur approved by Maharashtra State Board Government of Technical Education provides all courses in fire and safety industry education such as a Diploma in Fire Education, BSC in Fire Safety Industry, MBA in Fire and Safety Industry Management. Also, job placement will be provided in a top growing industry.

The candidate interested in the Fire and Safety career can check the admission process for various courses on our website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?