29th September 2018, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

I have an interest to study BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

30th September 2018, 04:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an interest to study BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

There is no entrance examination available to study a BSc in Fire Safety & Hazard Management in Institute of Fire Engineers. Candidates who have passed 10+2 in any stream or equivalent are eligible to study a BSc in Fire Safety & Hazard Management in Institute of Fire Engineers. Candidates should produce Medical Fitness Certificate from Registered Medical MBBS Doctor for the admission to study BSc Fire Safety & Hazard Management. Candidates are admitted to the course based on their performance in the qualifying examination.
30th September 2018, 08:20 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

No, there is no entrance exam to study BSc in Fire safety and hazard management from Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur.

Candidates must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board.
1st October 2018, 10:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

There are no entrance exam available to pursue BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur. Candidate can apply directly to the Institute by visiting institution’s Head office. Admission will be done based on the eligibility criteria. Candidates who have passed 10+2 in Science stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to pursue that course.
You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.ifse.org/courses.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?