27th July 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Genetics) in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my 12th with Science, I want to do BSc in Genetics. Can I know my eligibility to do BSc(Genetics) in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore?

2nd August 2018, 12:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Genetics) in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore?

=> B.Sc. Genetics or Bachelor of Science in Genetics is an undergraduate Genetics Science course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with at least 50% from a recognized board.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of written test.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: C.A. Site No. 26, Yelahanka New Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064
Phone: 080 2295 5369
3rd August 2018, 12:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Genetics) in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my 12th with Science, I want to do BSc in Genetics. Can I know my eligibility to do BSc(Genetics) in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore?

Eligibility to study BSc (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics) in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects. Candidates are admitted to the BSc (BBG) course based on marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the course is three years. Interested students can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?