7th February 2011, 04:22 PM
Muhammad Safwat

Can I get admission in the schools of Banglore after studying (upto Class-9th) in Riyadh?

My son studying in grade 9 in International Indian school in Riyadh. He has all his schooling in Riyadh only.
We are basically from tamil nadu and we want our son to study (his future grades and college) in Bangalore since we would like to settle in bangalore.

1. Is he eligible to join in any good schools in grade X or XI? what is the requirement?

2. If he gets a chance to study in grade X or XI in bangalore, will he be eligible to attend CET exams and or similar exams for technical courses ?

I hope my idea is clear, Pls provide us complete details.

Related Questions:
  1. Marks of 9th class is added to final marks of 10th class in CBSE or KV schools?
  2. List of CBSE schools under fee of Rs. 25000 per year for admission in 9th standard in Mysore?
  3. Admission notification and date of entrance exam for class 9th for 2015 session?
  4. Admission in schools of Mumbai is possible for student from Saudi Arabia?
  5. Does class 9th grades matter for getting admission in class 11th?
  6. Information about schools in Noida for admission in class 10th?
  7. How to change board from CBSE to MP board?
  8. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 9th standard in Cuttack?
  9. Can I take admission in schools of Vadodara in 9th standard?
  10. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools offering admission in 9th standard with Hostel facility around Kolkata?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th in a different school after completion of 9th standard?
  12. Is it true that average of 9th and 10th marks makes the final grade for 10th standard?
  13. List of Aided Schools at Bangalore to get admission 9th standard
  14. To become a local student of Hyderabad when should I join the school in India? Is it from 8th or 9th class?
  15. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Class X in Bangalore after studying in Riyadh from I-IXth standard? Eligibility for CET Karnataka after studying XI and XII standard in Bangalore?
  17. Can I change school after studying in 9th for 6 months? List of schools in Hyderabad who are taking admission till now? -- [New]
  18. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
9th February 2011, 11:11 PM
khan2003

Default Re: Can I get admission in the schools of Banglore after studying (upto Class-9th) in Riyadh?

Dear there are many International School (IB) in India so your son can easily carry on his studies further.
But he should have to clear 10th standard first.

For CET, the governing rule is, the student should have complete the basic studies from the same state, so he have to fullfil this criteria too.

bye
11th May 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in the schools of Banglore after studying (upto Class-9th) in Riyadh?

MY SON IS FROM ICSE STREAM AND NOW PROMOTED TO 9THSTD. WANT TO KNOW WHETHER ANY CBSE SCHOOL IS OPEN FOR 9TH ADMISSION
AT BANGALORE . YOUR KIND RESPONSE AWAITED
24th May 2011, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

right now i'm in 11 std.....and i having P C b AS SUBJECTS....NOW HOW CAN I BECOME A MAJOR, LECT,KOLONEL??????????
25th January 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

can i change my child who is studying in ICSE 9th standard to State 10th standard syllabus after passing her 9th standard in ICSE
6th August 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission afert i have given 12th exan n i fail in that..... I want to change my school n want to take adm. Out of state
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?