27th July 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BSc(Genetics) in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore?

Dear Friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of BSc in Genetics course of Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Genetics) in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore?
  2. How many BSc(Genetics) seats are available in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore?
  3. Eligibility to study BSc(Genetics) in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore?
  4. Fee expenses of BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore?
  6. Fee expenses of PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?
  7. Fee expenses of BE(Electrical Engineering) in Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore? -- [New]
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?
  9. List of Boarding Schools which offer admission in 11th Science in Bangalore? Total fee expenses?
  10. List of institutes offering SAP FICO in Bangalore? Course duration and fee expenses?
  11. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes which offer SAP Finance Training in Bangalore?
  12. List of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism in Bangalore? Total fee expenses of this course?
  13. Detailed information, fee expenses and hostel facility in Bangalore to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore?
  15. Fee expenses of Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?
  16. Which are the evening colleges colleges offering BSc and MSc in Bangalore and Mysore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?
  18. Fee expenses of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore?
15th August 2018, 06:34 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BSc(Genetics) in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore?

Seshadripuram First Grade College, Yelahanka, NAAC Accredited A

As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of BSc(Genetics) in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore is 40 to 50K per year.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: C.A. Site No. 26, Yelahanka New Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064
Phone: 080 2295 5369
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?