27th July 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Genetics) in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore for BSc course in Genetics? I want to secure admission for BSc with this specialization in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. How many BSc(Genetics) seats are available in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Genetics) in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore?
  3. Fee expenses of BSc(Genetics) in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore?
  4. Can I get admission in the schools of Banglore after studying (upto Class-9th) in Riyadh?
  5. Which are the evening colleges colleges offering BSc and MSc in Bangalore and Mysore?
  6. What are the requirements for Aeronautical Engineering course in IIT Chennai and other private colleges in Bangalore like Hindustan Electronic College? Which entrance exam is conducted for study studying CBSE in Dubai? What is the fee structure?
  7. Coaching Institutes for CA course near by Karnataka?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  9. Which group is better for bright career A or B?
  10. List of PU science, Nursing or Degree Colleges in Jayanagar?
  11. Am I eligible to study Integrated MBA after completion of 12th? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in Bangalore?
  12. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Petroleum Engineering) are available in Presidency University, Bangalore?
  13. Class X in Bangalore after studying in Riyadh from I-IXth standard? Eligibility for CET Karnataka after studying XI and XII standard in Bangalore?
  14. Eligibility to do diploma in Radiology after BAMS?
  15. Procedure of correspondence course in B.A. from Mysore?
  16. List of some best institutes for IIT-JEE preparation in Amritsar? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study correspondence M.Sc? List of universities in Bangalore?
  18. Details of diploma course in Radiology or X-Ray technician?
3rd August 2018, 12:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Genetics) in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore for BSc course in Genetics? I want to secure admission for BSc with this specialization in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore.

There is no entrance examination available to study BSc (Biochemistry, Genetics, Biotechnology) in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore. Students who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects are eligible to study the BSc (BBG) course in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore. Duration of the course is three years. Students can contact the college for more details. They can also find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?