13th June 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) in Innopharma College of Applied Sciences for BPharma student?

Hello, I am studying BPharma course and after completing my graduation I want to study MS(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) from Innopharma College of Applied Sciences. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying MS(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) in Innopharma College of Applied Sciences?
  2. Is MS(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) course offered online in Innopharma College of Applied Sciences?
  3. Course structure and fee of MS(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) in Innopharma College of Applied Sciences?
  4. Requirements to secure MS(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) admission in Innopharma College of Applied Sciences?
  5. Can I study MPharma from any other college being a BPharma student? -- [New]
  6. List of universities and qualification required for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  7. Can I get BPharma admission in any Government college of Odisha with 265 rank in OJEE?
  8. Eligibility to get Bachelor in Information Technology admission in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Fee expenses of Bachelor in Information Technology?
  9. Eligibility to get MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? Fee expenses of MBA(Clean Technology Management)?
  10. Eligibility to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University for MBBS student?
  11. Eligibility to appear in NAPLEX exam for BPharma student?
  12. Entrance exams available to study BPharma course
  13. Detailed information about Bachelor in Information Technology course offered in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  14. Detailed information about MBA(Clean Technology Management) course offered in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences?
  15. Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS?
  16. List of part time courses offered under Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What to do after 12th non medical after scoring 70-80%? Which are the institutions in North India?
  18. How many BPharma(Pharmacology) seats are available in Nalanda School of Management College?
27th June 2018, 11:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) in Innopharma College of Applied Sciences for BPharma student?

Eligibility to pursue MS(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) in Innopharma College of Applied Sciences is as follows:

Candidate's must have a honours degree in Science, Engineering or related degree (minimum 2:2 or higher).

Candidates without honours will be reviewed based on related experience and other qualifications.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?