28th January 2019, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study distance BA+LLB course for BTech(EEE) graduate?

Sir, I have completed my BTech with EEE stream. I want to take admission for BA+LLB course through distance education. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to study this course in distance mode?

5th February 2019, 08:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study distance BA+LLB course for BTech(EEE) graduate?

BA LLB stands for Bachelor of law which is 3 years long graduation degree for those who wish to become a lawyer. You can pursue this course after completing your graduation in any stream.
There is no age bar.

Entrance tests:

AILET

CLAT

LSAT
6th February 2019, 08:33 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study distance BA+LLB course for BTech(EEE) graduate?

In India, there is a various university offering LLB course through distance mode, but it is illegal. Bar Council of India (BCI) does not recognize any distance education degree for LLB. If you want to become a lawyer in future through LLB in distance or correspondence mode, you will not be able to practice in court with that degree. In order to be eligible to practice law in India, you must have passed a full time LLB course. To study BA+LLB course, you must have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline from a recognized board.
These are Institutes offering BA+LLB course:

NLSIU - National Law School Of India University, Bangalore

Symbiosis Law Schoo, Pune

Nalsar University Of Law - NUL
Tilak Road, Hyderabad

Gujarat National Law University
Gandhinagar, Gujtat

Amity University, Mumbai

ILS Law College,
Law College Road, Pune

Aligarh Muslim University

Faculty of Law, Jamia Milia Islamia
Jamia Nagar, Delhi

Last edited by ppsahu; 7th February 2019 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Remove *
6th February 2019, 05:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for BA+LLB distance course, you should have completed your 12th standard from a recognized board. But, distance LLB is not recommended, because distance course is not recognized by the Bar Council of India. As a result, you won't be able to practice in court as a lawyer. So, you can apply for regular course as there is no age limit to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?