24th March 2018, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies?

Hi, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Oriental Institute for Management Studies for Bachelor of Visual Communication course. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

28th April 2018, 02:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Oriental Institute for Management Studies for Bachelor of Visual Communication course. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Minimum eligibility to study the Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Group of Educational Institutions is as follows: Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations in any stream from a recognized board. Those candidates who are waiting for the results are also eligible to apply. Admission to the 3 year Bachelor of Visual Communication is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. There is no entrance examination for the admission in Oriental Group. Candidates can find the details in the official website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?