8th August 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and entrance exam to study B.Arch for Civil Engineering Diploma 3rd year student?

Dear Friends,
I am now in 3rd year of Diploma in Civil Engineering course and after completing this Diploma I want to study B.Arch course. Which procedure to take admission and which entrance exam I have to give?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  2. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  3. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Germany after completing Diploma?
  4. How to study in B.ECivil after studying in 3rd year diploma? What is the procedure? I have scored 90%
  5. Entrance exam to study B.E. in GITAM University for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech(ME) in IIT being a Diploma student? Procedure to apply?
  8. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. Detailed information about Lateral Engineering Entrance Test for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  13. Can a diploma student get direct admission into 2nd year of engineering? Study material for entrance exam preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. List of colleges with cutoff required for admission in B.E. at Mumbai for Diploma in Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  16. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, DLF and IISC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
12th October 2015, 12:06 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and entrance exam to study B.Arch for Civil Engineering Diploma 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am now in 3rd year of Diploma in Civil Engineering course and after completing this Diploma I want to study B.Arch course. Which procedure to take admission and which entrance exam I have to give?

The eligibility is a diploma (10+3) in any stream from a recognised institution with 50% marks.
If you fulfill the above you can apply for a B.Arch course.

They will conduct an entrance exam called NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by council of architecture.

The admission will be based on marks in diploma and NATA.
12th October 2015, 12:20 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and entrance exam to study B.Arch for Civil Engineering Diploma 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,

The eligibility is a diploma (10+3) in any stream from a recognised institution with 50% marks.

If you fulfill the above you can apply for a B.Arch course.

They will conduct an entrance exam called NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by council of architecture.
The admission will be based on marks in diploma and NATA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?