1st June 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Lateral BTech in Uttarakhand for Diploma Civil student?

Sir/Madam, I am studying in Diploma with Civil Engineering course. I want to join BTech course through Lateral Entry. I would like to know which are the entrance exams available for me to join BTech in this mode in Uttarakhand?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to get Lateral Entry B.Tech course being a Electrical Engineering Diploma 3rd year student? List of colleges in Uttarakhand?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in BTech Lateral Entry being a Diploma final year student?
  3. List of entrance exams for admission in Lateral Entry BTech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  4. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  5. Possibility to secure lateral Diploma Civil admission for ITI(Civil Draughtsman) student?
  6. Entrance exams available to study BTech in any Government college for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  7. Entrance exams available to get Lateral Entry in BPharma for Pharmacy Diploma student?
  8. BE/B.Tech/B.Arch Lateral Entry Admissions for civil engg. Diploma Holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Abroad being a 3 year Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Entrance exams for admission in B.Tech Lateral Entry for Diploma student? List of colleges in Punjab?
  12. Possibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for ECE Diploma student?
  13. Possibility to study BTech Textile Engineering for Diploma Civil student?
  14. Possibility to study MTech Aeronautical Engineering for BTech Civil student? -- [New]
  15. How to get into Aeronautics after completing 10th with 91%?
  16. How to study BTech in IIT for Diploma Civil student?
  17. List of entrance exams available to study Civil Diploma for an ITI holder?
  18. Possibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for Mechanical Diploma student?
21st June 2018, 06:58 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Lateral BTech in Uttarakhand for Diploma Civil student?

There is one entrance examination called Lateral Entry Entrance Examination. LEET is conducted by State Technical University for diploma candidates to get admission in second year of degree.

The eligibility criteria for LEET:

1. You must have done diploma from a recognized institute. Final year diploma candidates can also apply for exam.

2. In diploma, you need to have minimum of 60% marks in diploma to apply for this examination.

You can apply for LEET exam if you have required percentage of marks in diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?