28th March 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study B.E. in GITAM University for Civil Engineering Diploma student?

Hi Sir/Madam,
I have query that for Diploma in Engineering course.
I want to get admission in GITAM University for
doing B.E. course. I am studying in 6th semester
of Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Kindly tell me about the entrance exam for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  2. Possibility to study B.Arch through LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Can I study in GITAM university for MBA after completing B.Tech EEE?
  4. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  5. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for Commerce graduate who has work experience in Civil field?
  6. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Engineering course in CMJ University for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  7. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Germany after completing Diploma?
  8. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  9. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  10. Can I appear for SSC entrance exam after completing diploma in civil engineering from CMJ university?
  11. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Environmental Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How to become an IFS officer? I am studying in civil engineering diploma course
  13. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  14. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI Draughtsman Civil?
  15. Can I study M.E.(Civil Engineering) if completed B.Com and Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  16. Entrance exam to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in CSE student? -- [New]
  17. Can a diploma student get direct admission into 2nd year of engineering? Study material for entrance exam preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How join 2nd year B.Tech in university after diploma?
5th April 2017, 06:06 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study B.E. in GITAM University for Civil Engineering Diploma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam,
I have query that for Diploma in Engineering course.
I want to get admission in GITAM University for
doing B.E. course. I am studying in 6th semester
of Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Kindly tell me about the entrance exam for admission?

The GITAM University does not offer the B.E Civil engineering course for diploma students. The GITAM University offers only 4 years B.Tech Civil Engineering. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in Intermediate or 12th examinations from a recognized board or its equivalent and should have scored a minimum of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. They have to clear the GAT entrance examination for taking admission. You can study the B.E Civil engineering through lateral entry mode in some other engineering colleges. You can find the details in the GITAM University website link Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?