18th April 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BPA(Performing Arts) in BHU?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BPA in Performing Arts from Banaras Hindu University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

14th May 2018, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BPA(Performing Arts) in BHU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BPA in Performing Arts from Banaras Hindu University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

Eligible candidates have to appear for the Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) for the admission to study BPA Performing Arts course in BHU. Selected candidates should also appear for the practical examination conducted in Varanasi. Duration of the course is two hours. Candidates can find the old question papers in the BHU website itself (given below). Candidates can apply online for the admission. Candidates can find the details in the BHU website link given Click Here
14th May 2018, 04:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Banaras Hindu University conducts the UET (Undergraduate Entrance Test) for admission to pursue BPA(Performing Arts). Admission will be done on the basis of rank secured on entrance test. So you will have to score good marks for secure admission.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Short answer
16th May 2018, 01:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Entrance Examination available to pursue BPA (Performing Arts) in BHU:

Yes, there is an entrance examination in which you are required to secure good marks in order to pursue BPA (Performing Arts) in BHU. Name of that entrance examination called UET Examination.

Hence, you are required to qualify UET Examination that is conducted by Banaras Hindu University in order to get admission in BPA course.

> Available of UET 2018 Application forms on Entrance Test portal was - On 20th January, 2018

> Closing date for online submission - 19th February, 2018

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?