11th March 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for entrance exam of Bachelors in Fine Arts from BHU?

I have applied for entrance exam of Bachelors of Fine Arts from Banaras Hindu University. The exam is going to be conducted soon so I need guidance in knowing how to prepare myself for the exam. Any suggestion, guides or notes are welcome!

6th April 2018, 04:31 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How to prepare for entrance exam of Bachelors in Fine Arts from BHU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have applied for entrance exam of Bachelors of Fine Arts from Banaras Hindu University. The exam is going to be conducted soon so I need guidance in knowing how to prepare myself for the exam. Any suggestion, guides or notes are welcome!
The admission to the course B.F.A(bachelors in Fine Art) is after a entrance test conducted by BHU.For applying to the course a candidate should be 10+2 exam pass with atleast 50% marks.
The entrance test paper contains 120 questions(multiple choice questions) from the subjects that you read in your 10+2 ranging from Geography,history,Arts etc.They include some 25 question from general awareness as well so you will have to prepare that along with your sunjects.
For your reference I have given a link below.Dowload the previous year question from the link,which will be helpful in knowing the exam pattern and type of questions that are asked.Please find tha attached PDF file with the post.
http://bhuonline.in/pdfs/UET_2017/BFA.pdf
8th April 2018, 11:14 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for entrance exam of Bachelors in Fine Arts from BHU?

To prepare for BFA entrance exam, you must prepare for questions related to English, Drawing, Arts, General Knowledge.

Questions will be based on 11th and 12th level only.

Some of the BHU entrance exam papers of BFA course are uploaded here in the reply.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BHU BFA 2015.pdf(1.32 MB, 4 views)
File Type: pdf BHU BFA 2016.pdf(2.63 MB, 35 views)
File Type: pdf BHU BFA 2017.pdf(3.47 MB, 41 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?