23rd March 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

How can I appear in BHU entrance exam to study MCA?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to ask you about MCA course. I am pursuing BCA and this is my last year. Please tell me how can I give the entrance exam of BHU for take admission in MCA

25th March 2016, 05:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear in BHU entrance exam to study MCA?

For MCA admission in BHU you need to apply for entrance exam when notification is released by the university. You can get the application form from the university campus.

Just apply for it and wait for the admit card before the exam. You can also download the admit card these days from official website. Good marks in entrance exam will help you to get admission in BHU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?