22nd February 2016, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in the Bachelor in Fine Arts course in BHU?

I am interested in studying Bachelor in Fine Arts course in my graduation once i complete my 12th standard examination. I want to know how can i get admission in the course in BHU? Please reply fast.

9th March 2016, 03:13 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in the Bachelor in Fine Arts course in BHU?

You have completed your 12th standard and want to pursue Bachelor in Fine Arts course from BHU. Following are the details for getting admission in this course.

Educational qualification: Passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate.

Age Limit: Not to be more than 22 years

Admission procedure: The admission in this course is done through the marks obtained in the written exam. The written exam consists of 50 questions of 150 marks to be solved in 1 hours of duration. Each question carries 3 marks. One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.

>>If you still have any doubt or confusion regarding the selection procedure then you can go through the detailed brochure of BHU. I am also providing you previous year paper so that you have an idea about the level of difficulty of the paper and weightage of topics.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BHU UET2016-bulletin.pdf(3.10 MB, 14 views)
File Type: pdf Bachelor of Fine arts paper 2015.pdf(1.32 MB, 9 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?