8th October 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for B.Sc(Genetics) admission in Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata?

I want to get admission in Institute Of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata for B.Sc(Genetics) course. Is there any entrance exam for the admission? Please let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to get M.Sc(Genetics) admission in Institute of Genetic Engineering?
  2. Is placement facility available for B.Sc(Genetics) students in Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata?
  3. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  4. Which entrance exam is conducted for admission in Genetic Engineering? How can I apply for the exam?
  5. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How is it possible to study Genetic Engineering in Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  7. Which entrance exam to give for admission in genetic engineering after 12th?
  8. Which are the government colleges in West Bengal offering biotechnology and biochemistry
  9. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  10. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th?
  11. Which is a better private college for EIE in west bengal?
  12. Various entrance tests for admission in Genetic Engineering?
  13. For genetic engineering which entrance exam should I appear between CET and AIEEE? Which institute is there in Mumbai for Genetic Engineering
  14. Whether I need to write an entrance exam for admission in Genetic Engineering or will I get admission on the marks scored in class 12th?
  15. Is it possible for me to do B.Sc Genetic Engineering right after 12th completion?
  16. Institutes offering PG in Genetic Engineering? Entrance exams for the same?
  17. Which are the top 10 institutes for Genetic Engineering course in the World? How to get admission in these institutions?
  18. List of the private colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
9th October 2016, 11:17 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for B.Sc(Genetics) admission in Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in Institute Of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata for B.Sc(Genetics) course. Is there any entrance exam for the admission? Please let me know about this.

Yes, there is a Common Entrance Test (CET) for the admission to the B.Sc Genetics in Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata. The students from science stream with 10+2 or equivalent examination will be eligible for the B.Sc Genetics course in the institution. The admission will be done on the basis of CET and merit, the total number of students admitted will be 30. The course duration will be three years. The Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?