28th July 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati?

I want to join Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati for studying BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

31st July 2018, 06:56 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati?

** B.Sc. Neurophysiology Technology or Bachelor of Science in Neurophysiology Technology is an undergraduate Physiology course.

** The duration of this course is three years.

** For this course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** In order to get admission in this course you have to appear in written examination which is conducted by the Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati

** For more information you can visit at the official website: svimstpt.ap.nic.in/
1st August 2018, 12:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati for studying BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination available to study BSc Neurophysiology Technology course in the Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. Admissions are made based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination in the Group Subjects and number of attempts. In case of a tie, the order of preference to be followed is as follows: 1. Total marks secured in Group Subjects + Languages. 2. Elder person based on the date of birth in SSC certificate. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?