28th July 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati?

Hi friends, I am interested to do BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati?
  2. How many BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) seats are available in Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati?
  3. Are there any colleges of DM Hematology in AP?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati?
  5. Which are the best colleges in AP for placements?
  6. Selection procedure of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Sri Venkateswara Vidyalaya, Tirupati? When the application form of 11th will be issued?
  7. Best colleges in India? I am studying 2nd PUC
  8. Is Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati approved by Odisha Government?
  9. Admission procedure to study MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?
  10. Will I get any affiliated colleges of JNTU after scoring 13180 AIR?
  11. Admission procedure to study BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute?
  12. How many government seats are available for MPT? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Entrance exam available to study MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?
  14. List of M.tech providing colleges in Chittoor?
  15. Will I get MBBS seat in AP after scoring minority rank of 600?
  16. Top 20 Engineering colleges under Anna University in Sports Quota
  17. Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category
  18. List of the top universities for MSc electronics in AP?
1st August 2018, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to do BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

Eligible candidates have to apply online (AP Online / TS Online) through nearest Mee-Seva centers to study BSc Neurophysiology Technology course in the Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. They have to upload the scanned documents like Intermediate Vocational / CBSE / APOSS / NIOS mark statement, Caste Certificate, etc. Candidates are shortlisted for the admission to study BSc Neurophysiology Technology course on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination in the core subjects and number of attempts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?