1st June 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Physical Education) in DM College of Science, Imphal?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BSc(Physical Education) from DM College of Science, Imphal then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

13th September 2018, 11:19 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Physical Education) in DM College of Science, Imphal?

In order to study BSc(Physical Education) from DM College of Science, Imphal, candidates have to appear in the public examinations of councils/boards and universities. That is a written test consists of 150 marks which will be objective multiple choice of 2 marks each and there will be a negative marking of 1/2 mark for each wrong answer. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations form any recognised institutions in Science/Arts/Commerce Streams are eligible to apply for that course. Preference will be given to the National/International Players.

For more details, you should visit the below mentioned link.
http://dmcollege.ac.in/admission-procedure/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?