2nd June 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Physical Education) seats are available in DM College of Science, Imphal?

Dear friends, I am planning to do BSc in Physical Education course which is available in DM College of Science, Imphal. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

30th June 2018, 05:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Physical Education) seats are available in DM College of Science, Imphal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am planning to do BSc in Physical Education course which is available in DM College of Science, Imphal. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

There are 60 BSc Physical Education seats available in DM College of Science, Imphal. Candidates seeking admission to study BSc Physical Education in DM College of Science, Imphal should have passed Class XII or equivalent examinations in Science / Arts / Commerce streams from any recognized board. Preference will be given to international or national players. Candidates have to apply for the admission to study BSc Physical Education through prescribed Application Form. The DM College of Science, Imphal website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?