11th October 2018, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Ceramic Technology) in Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner for studying BTech(Ceramic Technology). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

17th October 2018, 06:23 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Ceramic Technology) in Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner?

If you want to study BTech(Ceramic Technology) in Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner, you need to sit in the JEE Mains. Candidates are admitted based on valid score in JEE Mains. Candidates who have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board are eligible to attend JEE Mains.
Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner website link is given below.
http://cet-gov.ac.in/web
17th October 2018, 09:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Ceramic Technology) in Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner?

The admission in BTech in Ceramic Technology 1st year for JEE Mains appeared candidates are made through Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process.

Candidate should be passed in 10 + 2 or equivalent with physics, mathematics, Chemistry, language and any other subject from recognised board in order to seek admission in Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner.
18th October 2018, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner for studying BTech(Ceramic Technology). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

Students have to clear the JEE (Mains) for the admission to study BTech (Ceramic Engineering) course in Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner. Students are admitted to study BTech (Ceramic Engineering) through Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP). Students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Technical Vocational Subject / Biology with at least 45% marks are eligible to study BTech (Ceramic Engineering) in Government College of Engineering & Technology, Bikaner. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
18th October 2018, 05:12 PM
mayank1610

Unhappy Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Ceramic Technology) in Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner?

I'm sorry to inform you that ECB does not offer Ceramic Technology Stream in B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?