11th October 2018, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BTech(Ceramic Technology) in Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner?

Hi friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of BTech(Ceramic Technology) course which is available in Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

17th October 2018, 06:01 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BTech(Ceramic Technology) in Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner?

BTech(Ceramic Technology) in Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner is full time 4 years long duration of course, which is divided into 8 semesters. Total tuition fee for this course is around Rs. 80,000/- per year.

Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner website link is given below.
http://cet-gov.ac.in/web
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?