8th December 2020, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I have to appear for to secure BSc(Hotel Management and Culinary Arts) admission in Yuva Kshetra Institute of Management Studies? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to study BSc(Hotel Management and Culinary Arts) course in Yuva Kshetra Institute of Management Studies. I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in this institute for studying this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

12th December 2020, 08:47 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to appear for to secure BSc(Hotel Management and Culinary Arts) admission in Yuva Kshetra Institute of Management Studies? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

There is no such entrance examination is available to study a BSc in Hotel Management and Culinary Arts at Yuva Kshetra Institute of Management Studies. Admission selection will be on the basis of interview and merit base. The cutoff percentage is finalized by the institute.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.yuvakshetra.org
12th December 2020, 05:26 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to appear for to secure BSc(Hotel Management and Culinary Arts) admission in Yuva Kshetra Institute of Management Studies? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

There is no need to appear in any entrance exam to secure BSc(Hotel Management and Culinary Arts) admission in Yuva Kshetra Institute of Management Studies.

Admission will be done on merit basis and Interview conducted by Institute.

You must have completed intermediate with 50% to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?