29th April 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Sc(Nursing) after completed 12th from Rajasthan Board?

Hello everyone,
I am looking to do B.Sc in Nursing
after my 12th. I have taken 12th PCB
from Rajasthan Board. Can you tell me
what entrance exam is there for admission?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Any criteria in Rajasthan board to improve grades of students of other states?
  2. Does Rajasthan board provide grave? I have given 12th exam in Chemistry from Rajasthan board
  3. Will I be eligible for RPMT after completing my studies upto B.A from Rajasthan Board?
  4. Entrance exams to study further for 12th Commerce with Computer Application NIOS Board student?
  5. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  6. How can I get 95% in board exam? I am from Rajasthan board
  7. How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 92.83% in 10th and expecting 92% in 12th Science?
  8. Can i apply for Rajasthan Pre Ayurveda Entrance Test after scoring 53% in 12th? Which books to be referred?
  9. Am I eligible for MPPMT after completing 12th from Rajasthan? List of the medical colleges of MP?
  10. Which books to refer for JR engineering mechanical Rajasthan Vidyut electricity Board entrance exam
  11. In which field should I apply for a job after scoring 53% from Rajasthan Board
  12. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE in Chandigarh if completed 11th CBSE from Rajasthan?
  13. Am I eligible for MPPMT exams if my birth certificate is of MP while I studied in Rajasthan??
  14. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if secured 89% in 12th Andhra Board?
  16. What is the minimum age required for RPMT?
  17. Can I give improvement exam from Beawar Rajasthan after giving 12th board from Kota, Rajasthan?
  18. From which Board I should study 12th to purse Medical if completed 10th from ICSE Board? Do I have to appear in NEET-UG?
8th May 2015, 11:41 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Sc(Nursing) after completed 12th from Rajasthan Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
You must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. There is no Common Entrance exam for B.Sc Nursing. The concerned university itself conducts the entrance exam for B.Sc Nursing. The Important notification regarding B.Sc Nursing course will be published in the official website of the respective university during the month of April/May. You can download the application form through official website or respective university counter office.
11th May 2015, 12:57 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Sc(Nursing) after completed 12th from Rajasthan Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Here are list of entrance exam for B.Sc nursing:- 1),indian army nursing and indian army general nursing,midwifery (GNM). 2)AIIMS BSc nursing 3) IGNOU B.Sc nursing 4) manipal university selection for nursing 5) PPMET( punjab para medical entrance test) for B.Sc nursing. 6)PGIMER ( post graduate institute of medical education and research ) for B.Sc and M.Sc nursing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?