3rd October 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Pharmacy in Acropolis Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Indore? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study Bachelor of Pharmacy course in Acropolis Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Indore. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

8th October 2019, 04:10 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Pharmacy in Acropolis Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Indore? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination to study Bachelor of Pharmacy at Acropolis Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Indore. For admission candidate has to appear in the online off campus Counseling conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in aggregate. The cutoff marks keeps on changing year over year.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.acropolis.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?