3rd October 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Pharmacy seats are available in Acropolis Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Indore?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to studying Bachelor of Pharmacy in Acropolis Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Indore. So, I would like to know how many seats are available for this Bachelor of Pharmacy course in this institute? Please let me know immediately.

8th October 2019, 02:51 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Pharmacy seats are available in Acropolis Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Indore?

The seat availability to study Bachelor of Pharmacy at Acropolis Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Indore is 60 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in aggregate.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.acropolis.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?