29th September 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BSc(Hardware and Networking) in Brainware University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to know which entrance exam I have to give to secure admission in Brainware University for BSc(Hardware and Networking) course? Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission. Waiting for your response!

2nd October 2019, 09:03 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Hardware and Networking) in Brainware University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study Bachelor of Science (Hardware and Networking) in Brainware University. The Brainware University conducts its own entrance examination for courses like Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts.

The minimum cutoff marks required to Bachelor of Science (Hardware and Networking) in Brainware University is 45% marks. However, the admission would be offered on the basis of seats vacant and your rank.

You can visit the website https://www.brainwareuniversity.ac.in for more information.
3rd October 2019, 04:14 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Hardware and Networking) in Brainware University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination is available to study a BSc in Hardware and Networking at Brainware University. Admission selection is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with science stream with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate and 60% marks in aggregate in class X. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.brainwareuniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?