20th November 2020, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology for studying BTech(Aeronautical Engineering). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

21st November 2020, 11:02 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Admission is done on the basis of merit
In AP EAMCET exam conducted by JNTU university on behalf of APSCHE.
It's an online exam ,held in April every year. Online state level councelling n is done in june
21st November 2020, 02:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Aeronautical Engineering at Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology. Admission selection will be on the basis of merit in AP-EAMCET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test) which is conducted by the JNTU university.
The cutoff marks varies every year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST category it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is https://mist.ac.in/
22nd November 2020, 09:15 AM
jeet2porwal

Entrance exams to study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the Basis of Merit in the AP-EAMCET exam.

Last year cutoff rank through AP EAMCET exam was following for different categories.

For General category-
Male candidate- 24040
Female candidate- 40333

For SC category-
Male candidate- 32770

For ST category-
Male candidate- 51257
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?