20th November 2020, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Is there any placement facility available for BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) students in Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology?

Hello friends, I am interested to do BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) from Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology. I would like to know about the placement facility for such students in this college. Can any of you let me know if there is any placement facility for such students provided by this college?

21st November 2020, 12:06 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any placement facility available for BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) students in Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology?

Small companies visit college for job offers With package of 3_4 LPA. Many come for call center jobs, internships are given to some students..
Fourth year onward students are eligible for campus placement
22nd November 2020, 10:17 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is there any placement facility available for BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) students in Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology?

Yes, Placement facility is available for BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) students in Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology.

In this college small companies visit with job offers and gives a package of 3-4LPA.

Many comapnies come for call center jobs.

Management supports toppers to get the job.

Few internships are also provided to some students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?