14th July 2020, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to studying BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar. So, I want to know which entrance exams I have to appear for to get admission? Please let me know about the cutoff rank also for the admission.

15th July 2020, 04:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

••• Entrance Exam to study B.Tech in chemical engineering in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar is JEE Advanced.

••• You can get idead by previous year's cutoff-

General Category - 89.75

EWS - 78.21

OBC - 74.31
16th July 2020, 02:01 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The candidates willing to study Bachelor of Technology (Chemical Engineering) in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar would need to appear in IIT JEE Advanced and then had to attend the Counselling.

The minimum cutoff marks required to secure admission Bachelor of Technology(Chemical Engineering) in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar varies every year. However, you must score rank between 6421 to 6843 to secure your seat.
16th July 2020, 09:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Chemical Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology Ropar. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in JEE Advanced followed by National level counseling. The cutoff marks varies every year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 75% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iitrpr.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?