2nd June 2011, 01:49 PM
nitigood

Procedure for counseling in NIT on the basis of AIEEE ranking? Is the counseling done via online?

I wanted to know the procedure for counselling to NIT on the basis of AIEEE ranking and whether the counselling will be done online or directly?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  2. Date of start of AIEEE UP state counseling? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  3. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  4. In which college can i get seat after getting 1490 rank in GATE Mechanical branch?
  5. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  6. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  7. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  9. Date of AIEEE state(Uttarkhand) counseling? Procedure to attend it?
  10. What is the date of availability of IP forms?
  11. Am i eligible for online counseling after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  12. When will be the starting of Counselling for PGCET Exam?
  13. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?
  14. Can I apply fro EBC certificate for B.Tech? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  16. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  17. When is the state wise counseling for AIEEE? What is the procedure? How can I apply for state wise counseling for haryana in B.Tech
  18. Which are the top 18 colleges in PTU counseling based on AIEEE ranking? -- [Most Discussed]
9th July 2011, 11:57 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for counseling in NIT on the basis of AIEEE ranking? Is the counseling done via online?

dear friend ,

you can submitt the online form for the counselling of the aieee.
the counselling is done by the central counselling board ( CCB ).

for the more information about counselling conducted by the ccb kindly visit the website www.ccb.nic.in

thanks
13th July 2011, 10:19 PM
fazlu
Member+

Default Re: Procedure for counseling in NIT on the basis of AIEEE ranking? Is the counseling done via online?

you can submit the online form at this official website,
the admission based in AIEEE....
for more detail about this:
www.ccb.nic.in
8th December 2011, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Hai
On what basis state ranking and national ranking will be given in aieee. I mean to say for state ranking whether school in which state candidate has studied is considered for state ranking or state in which Entrance examination centre situated will be considered for state ranking? Please clarify.
15th February 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

With what rank i get admission in nit kurukshetra
15th February 2012, 04:13 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

See this is a controversy question. Although it varies year to year.Generally two main factors are fully depend on this which are :

1. Number of students appeared in the stream in which you are appearing in.
2. Maximum marks obtained in a year by a candidate.

According two the factor your GATE score is evaluated. So especially there is no fixed marks to get chance in IITs and NITs.
Although I will tell you about this. According me it is 40 to 50 marks you have to get out of 100.

all the best.
1st May 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

If i get any 6000 rank in aieee and i have only 51% in ipe groups is this possible to get seat in NIT's?
20th May 2012, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

what will be the procedure for councelling this year after aieee results?
13th June 2012, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

i have air category rank is 18216
there is any chance for me to get seat in any nit college
16th July 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

What Is The Meaning Of Different Words Used In CCB Counselling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?