19th December 2020, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT Bombay? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT Bombay? So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

20th December 2020, 11:34 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT Bombay? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT Bombay can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of JEE Advance score.

You must have minimum 95 percentile in JEE Advance to get admission.
21st December 2020, 10:37 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT Bombay? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

BTech in electrical engineering is a 4 year undergraduate course
the eligibility criteria to secure admission in IIT Bombay for BTech in electrical Engineering is
candidate will have to score at least 75% in 12th standard in physics chemistry and mathematics
Candidate should be of 17 years at the time of admission
candidate will have to appear for the entrance exam like JEE MAIN AND JEE ADVANCED
after clearing the above to entrance exam based on the rank and married you will be able to secure admission in IIT Bombay
If you are a general category student then your rank should be under 300 to secure admission sometimes that can be rank inflammation so try to score under 200 to get secure admission but it always depends on the rank inflation
21st December 2020, 07:31 PM
keerthysivadas
Member+

Eligibility Criteria : 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology as an optional subject, with at least 75% marks (65% for SC and ST candidates).

Entrance exam : JEE Advance

2020 cutoff ..
Round 1 : 25
Round 2 : 298

2019 cutoff : 697 - 1058
2018 cutoff : 43 - 265
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?